Arlington Heights Animal Hospital is a family owned practice built on compassion and integrity. Dr. Billy Davis opened the original Arlington Heights Animal Hospital in 1980 in a little house on Tremont Ave. In 2008, Dr. Billy’s son, Dr. James Davis, graduated from Texas A&M and began practicing at AHAH with his father. In November of 2013, Dr. Billy and Dr. Jimmy, together, opened the existing Arlington Heights Animal Hospital at 1712 Montgomery St. Their shared vision is the foundation in which our practice thrives on still today.
Dr. Billy B. Davis – Founder
Dr. Billy opened the doors of Arlington Heights Animal Hospital in the summer of 1980. As of present, Dr. Billy has retired and is no longer practicing. He graduated from the College of Veterinary Medicine at the great Texas A&M University in 1977. He and his wife Shelly live in Fort Worth and have 3 children, Bryan, a local lawyer, Jimmy, a veterinarian, and Brett, an Air Force pilot. Dr. Billy retired from Arlington Heights Animal Hospital in December of 2016 and is loving life being a grand dad!